Subaru STI V4, low miles,fsh stunning- may swap/Px

ScoobySTI

For sale £4000 . Love this car so much its superb. Looking to get another scoob to play with, this however is UNABUSED , standard and not many like this so it would be a travesty to mess with. Looking for a bug eye or might Px but no crap please.

Serious enquiries to. holley_uk2@yahoo.co.uk

MOT JAN 14

TAX Jan 14

So hear we have a 1998 import WRX STI red top engine ( the best with forged internals ) car has wanted for nothing has full service history from subaru to 62000 miles and at Audi up to now , car is only on 86000 miles ( rising slowly as in use ) and I am an Audi technician so know exactly what I am doing and you are more than welcome to check. Stacks of paper work ,wanted for nothing

Their is not a spot of rust on the car which is almost impossible to find and goes to show how the car has been cared for, arches are perfect ,chassis in perfect condition not even a bubble showing.

All gaskets have been replaced, cambelt has been replaced , clutch replaced at 74k miles , cosworth steel head gaskets ( the best ) the car wants for nothing

Car has a Clifford alarm , Tracker and a boost gauge, the subaru is not your run of the mill thrashed car, it has been a second and 3rd car by myself and the previous owner so it is completely standard and not abused only running factory 0.9 bar of boost @ 300bhp , comes with top of the line HKS blow off valve. Only mod is a straight through stainless exhaust that sounds fantastic

Interior is immaculate and as it is a imports has all the mod cons air con,electric folding mirrors etc. car is garaged every night, it has L.E.D rear light professionally done with the correct wiring and tranfformers used,two spoilers original and the very rare 1 piece that is on now NOT the cheap 2piece you find everywhere else, top of the range JVC double din head unit with Bluetooth and amazing for phone calls as a separate microphone attached to the steering wheel.

Price reflects ,condition,full service history with loads of papers and low mileage , you will be hard pressed getting another in this condition. Mint classic with the best engine and solid box

Only two bad points and that is the usual stone chips on front bumper as with any car and a small 5p size ding in drivers door which is nothing but being honest. If I'm being really picky new owner might want to change down pipe but has not bothered me in the least just been welded as I plan on a decat pipe and tune at the same time.

b6d8062d0310cca62428d3df755fc833.jpg

8a9a6cf078c36ca0a327327589b78472.jpg

4ca853ea9578d4c542a68e00a07d7e64.jpg

fc66108fff82e9b044ef5465b2f4d149.jpg

84b00849ea102dd2ccfbc3786c337ed8.jpg