car hesitates

vespanutuk

help me please somebody,

so my car seems to have lost a little power since last week, it is now a little hesitant when you put your hoof down, stutters a little then starts accelerating but not as quickly as before.

ive changed the air filter and fuel filter today, that seems to have made it a little better but not as good as before.

t local testing guy said itll be a sender or sensor or air flow sensor or something similar, hooked it up to his digi tester then said hmmmm, nothing showing at all? ( or so he told me ) he wouldn't let me into the workshop while he did this.

anyone else had this problem and what was it?

thanks in advance

Seems to be a bit of a common fault with people trying lots of things to fix it :( does it happen after along drive when its warm ? 

Seems that it's a heat issue 

But seem's what has worked for most people is an oil and filter change  :huh:

All the other thing's seem to be sensors that are on the way out but not bad enough to bring codes up yet 

that's what I thought about sensors, ive given it a service but its still missing a little and hesitates, you can feel it more when you stick the foot to the floor, it does it all the time, hot or cold.

I hate problems like that!

I agree the worst type's of problem. I've done it myself thrown money at it changing loads of parts :( I would have maybe gone with plugs but if you have had a service done that's ticked off. I would maybe look at giving the MAFS a clean amazing how much trouble that little beauty does if it's playing up. And cheaper to start with just the cleaning side of it then replacing parts ;)