WRX STi MY2014 - New Shape For Sale

dgarside

Check out my advert on AutoTrader for a bargain new shape STi. Subaru's have always been a passion of mine, but time for something different.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201708288744220

Most of the details are on the advert, but the car had a quite a lot of stone chips on the bonnet/front bumper from the motorway miles so I had the front of the car professionally resprayed and now looks like new. Car has been serviced from new by a Subaru dealer and also additional oil and oil filter service every 5000 miles. As recommended by the Subaru dealer the car also has a Perrin Air Oil Seperator to better protect the 2.5 engine from oil blow by and air contamination. Car had Motul performance brake fluid done at last service, new PFC brake pads fitted all round and new Brembo front brake discs fitted at the same time. Car also has fitted the full HT Auto's kit which includes front lip spoiler, side skirts and rear spats. Shown on the pictures are my second set of alloys, a set of lightweight forged Subaru STi alloys. The originals are included in the price and the second set can be negotiated if required.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Darren

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG