Central locking problems

Hi guys

Wandering if anyone can help I have recently bought a 2002 blob eye 2l impreza

They key that came with it was damaged. So I purchased a second hand key fob off eBay had the circuit board checked in the old key the button needs replacing which isn't a problem the only problem is.. the central locking doesn't work even when you turn the door lock. In fact the drivers door lock won't even unlock from the key I have to unlock the passenger door and reach over and unlock the drivers door. Any ideas at all ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi guys
Wandering if anyone can help I have recently bought a 2002 blob eye 2l impreza
They key that came with it was damaged. So I purchased a second hand key fob off eBay had the circuit board checked in the old key the button needs replacing which isn't a problem the only problem is.. the central locking doesn't work even when you turn the door lock. In fact the drivers door lock won't even unlock from the key I have to unlock the passenger door and reach over and unlock the drivers door. Any ideas at all ?

Here's my baby 02efa6d878c0972435fbd650d283af63.jpg811a517a7c0e34c526f2b91f189de767.jpg