Help please! Looking for a gearbox sump

Olly Owen

Hi everyone

I love my Subaru Forester! It was my dad's car, and he gave it to me a week before he died in 2013. But now its future is uncertain as the sump on my gearbox has corroded so badly that the oil just flows out and it cannot be repaired. My mechanic suggested asking the Subaru Owner's Club, so here goes.

Does anyone have a spare sump for an automatic gearbox (chassis SG)? Or does anyone know where I could get one? Other than that, it's a fantastic car - 2004 vintage, but still in great nick and runs beautifully. I've got everything crossed that someone can help ...

Best wishes, Olly

Hi everyone
I love my Subaru Forester! It was my dad's car, and he gave it to me a week before he died in 2013. But now its future is uncertain as the sump on my gearbox has corroded so badly that the oil just flows out and it cannot be repaired. My mechanic suggested asking the Subaru Owner's Club, so here goes.
Does anyone have a spare sump for an automatic gearbox (chassis SG)? Or does anyone know where I could get one? Other than that, it's a fantastic car - 2004 vintage, but still in great nick and runs beautifully. I've got everything crossed that someone can help ...
Best wishes, Olly
Nz has plenty floating around

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1