Subaru impreza WRX STI V4, low miles , fsh , gorgeous original example

ScoobySTI

After a change but by no means am I in a rush to get rid as this beauty is my weekend subaru and my blobeye my daily, but loss of job so one has to go :( might be interested in a decent swap if I am offered something like a type R.

11 months MOT

5 months TAX

So hear we have a 1997-1998 import WRX STI red top engine car has wanted for nothing has full service history from subaru to 62000 miles and at Audi up to now by myself , car is only on 82000 miles ( rising slowly as in use ) I am an Audi technician so know exactly what I am doing .Stacks of paper work ,car has wanted for nothing

Their is not a spot of rust on the car which is almost impossible to find and goes to show how the car has been cared for, arches are perfect ,chassis in perfect condition not even a bubble showing.

All gaskets have been replaced, cambelt has been replaced , clutch replaced at 74k miles the car wants for nothing

Car has a Clifford alarm , Tracker and a boost gauge, the subaru is not your run of the mill thrashed car, it has been a second and 3rd car by myself and the previous owner so it is completely standard and not abused only running factory 0.9 bar of boost @ 300bhp , comes with top of the line HKS blow off valve. Only mod is a straight through stainless exhaust that sounds fantastic

Interior is immaculate and as it is a imports has all the mod cons air con,electric folding mirrors etc. car is garaged every night, it has L.E.D rear light professionally done with the correct wiring and tranfformers used,two spoilers original and the very rare 1 piece that is on now NOT the cheap 2piece you find everywhere else, top of the range JVC double din head unit with Bluetooth and amazing for phone calls as a separate microphone attached to the steering wheel.

Price reflects ,condition,full service history with loads of papers and low mileage , you will be hard pressed getting another in this condition. Mint classic with the best engine and solid box

Only two bad points and that is the usual stone chips on front bumper as with any car and a small 5p size ding in drivers door which is nothing but being honest

£4000 Ono

post-557-0-73772700-1363803055_thumb.jpg

post-557-0-13604800-1363803118_thumb.jpg

post-557-0-64847100-1363803153_thumb.jpg

post-557-0-17079800-1363803200_thumb.jpg

post-557-0-53948300-1363803273_thumb.jpg

Looks stunning mate. And I know the feeling of having to let one go ( NO! I don't mean a !Removed!) it was a Blobeye I let go this week :( Not from loss of work just running two was getting to much hard work :) on time and money :(

But best of luck with the sale