Hi

Carl1960

So I have a 2007 Impreza WRX STI Type UK. I bought it in 2000. So far I've not had a chance to use it very much. Bought in the era of lock down it was restricted for that reason. The small trips I had made with it gave me cause for concern with the oil consumption. The first long trip gave me even bigger concern last April gave me more concern. That resulted in a £3,300 engine rebuild after it was stripped and found to have terminal issues. A rebore, a set of Cosworth pistons, a new crank and some other bits fixed that. However it didn't go in for the work until the end of the year and I've only done 200 running in miles since. Among other issues were a cracked windscreen that just randomly, someone using an air gun on locking wheel nuts so tight that it stripped the nut and I had to get them removed, the cigarette lighter disintegrated whilst the GPS was plugged in. In January I had an advisory about a non structural rust hole near the jacking point. It went in last Monday to get a 50p hole sorted it's still there as it turned out to be smidgeon more than a 50p size issue. 

318170975_847868566335967_8727777347061426745_n.jpg

2  .jpg