2012 Impreza III Saloon (GR) 2.5 WRX STI AWD (389 hp)

johnbuz

Hi

I have just inherited a 2012 Impreza III Saloon (GR) 2.5 WRX STI AWD Petrol (301 hp / 221 kW EJ257 from my name sake uncle. He drove it until recently, but at 90 he has finally given up.

He is an absolute car fanatic, and has always owned high performance cars.

He has owned it from new and it was modified for him a few years ago, the car has done 18K miles but the engine was rebuilt to a high spec by TRW and has only done 10K miles

It is one of 12 cars modified by TRW, and it has 19" wheels, 6 pot brakes, lowered suspension, 3 way switched ecu mapping (1. standard, 2. sport, 3. sport sharp) and a rolling road verified output of 389Hp at the wheels (graphs to prove) Engine build list was extensive, all documents are with the car. Car fully serviced, and up to date.

0-60 is just under 4.0 seconds (just over factory 3.7 for the smaller and lighter hatch version)

It has just gone through MOT (7th July 2023), with advisories for tyre scub - my uncle still drove it in a spirted fanshion!

It is absolutely immaculate and has been garaged its entire life, he says it has 2 very small dents where the folding mirros have touched the door skins.

I'm in cornwall, but the car is currently in Malvern.

Looking for some idea of value for it to be sold. I'm a car person but I have no experience of Subarus.

Help appreciated. John (On behalf of my Uncle John - whom I was named after)

Contact me by Email please john@jcbusby.com