For sale - Suburu Impreza WRX STI JDM Wagon EJ207

I'm reluctantly selling my lovely rust free 2001 STI. With the EJ207 engine the one with forged pistons from the factory. Mated to Subaru's Six speed manual gearbox (cogs bigger than the 5 speed) delivered through Subaru's asymmetric four wheel drive system it's a serious machine. Japanese domestic market(they kept the best specs to themselves) Wagon in World Rally Blue with the correct gold alloy wheels. Full STI interior with wonderful comfy STI bucket seats. Momo steering wheel as standard. Car as it came from factory, so standard. Never been chipped or mapped. Full history Japanese & UK. 

Engine: Subaru EJ207 flat four turbo. STI overhead intercooler with manual/automatic cool water spray.
Gearbox: STI 6 speed manual. 
Transmission: Subaru asymmetric permanent four wheel drive.
Bodywork: in World Rally Blue with 17' STI gold alloys. STI side skirts & twin rear spoilers
Interior: half leather with Alcantara STI seats. Blue Alcantara door inserts. Momo leather steering wheel. 
ICE: CD/Mini disc/radio. & The sound of turbo whistle 

Overall the car is in excellent condition when you consider it's 23 years old. I would keep it but have decided to live abroad permanently & can't ship it out due to an import ban in Thailand. 

In this spec there was only 2 ever imported out of the 442 ever made so a really special rare car. 

Price £15,000 or nearest serious offer, includes 12 month MOT

Email Steve at smorrissey1901@outlook.com with any questions, more photos of engine and interior to follow.

IMG_20240321_153316.jpg

IMG_20240312_135849.jpg

IMG_20240312_135905.jpg

IMG_20240312_135825.jpg

IMG_20240322_104924.jpg

IMG_20240312_135836.jpg