Help on dump valve..

RB5crew

Hi guys

Iv bought an 99 (T) RB5 yesterday

Picking it up on Sunday.

Wanted to know what would be a good dump valve for it... Something loud :-)

And does the dump valve fit onto the inter cooler on the RB5 or some where else.

Thank you.

I've always said the HKS are the best for noise I have baileys I wouldn't say it was loud I just like the noise it makes doesn't go off unless it has a lot of load on the car so through town it's pretty subtle. I would recommend maybe having a look on Youtube you might be able to find the right noise for you by looking at some of the videos :)

And this is where you fit it it's not the same as a newage

Hope it helps :)

dump_valve_fitting_diagram_zps58b5c499.j

I've always said the HKS are the best for noise I have baileys I wouldn't say it was loud I just like the noise it makes doesn't go off unless it has a lot of load on the car so through town it's pretty subtle. I would recommend maybe having a look on Youtube you might be able to find the right noise for you by looking at some of the videos :)

And this is where you fit it it's not the same as a newage

Hope it helps :)

dump_valve_fitting_diagram_zps58b5c499.j

Thanks for the info mate.

Mine is a prodrive spec am I right in saying that the dump valve fits to the inter cooler ??

Oh right I think they sit at the side of the intercooler on the passenger side but if anyones upgraded the TMIC to a new age then it would. If you can get a picture uploaded mate should be able to see it and check which TMIC it has. :)