Newbie here from South Wales

Hi all. Just joined today. I've had my UK model turbo for the last 2 and half years. Alls been well,until the last month. Flipping MAF sensor problem. I thought I was clever , buying a cheap sensor off eBay for £45. Car still lumpy! Took it to local garage after I gave it a service with new plugs ,leads etc. he diagnosed MAF sensor. Now having to buy the "real deal" from Scooby parts.

Lesson learnt!

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

And yep been there with the Mafs same as you but I went with a 2nd hand one :( Didn't pay off for me either. Mind you I did say I would only have one child now have 3 so never do learn ;) 

And please feel free to have a look around the forum and join in on the threads. I've seen your profile picture on another forum or on facebook not sure which now :D

We have a few members from your Wales not sure anyone has tried to organize anything through us as way of meets though. We have Japfest 2 coming up if that interest you Boot's whose Legacy was on 5th gear if you see it being driven by tiff lives your way on :) so plenty of opportunities to convoy across ;)  

No worries mate welcome to join us. And I love Nurburgring the Green Hell only been once and never been so freaked out. But was worried about crashing and how quick bikes come past me along with a few cars  :unsure: ok I admit it I bottled it :D 

I know we was hoping to go as a club at the start of the year, but after a few personal problem with some of the other members ended up seeing it past this year for the full subaru weekend but if I was going that way it has to be worth a trip :) 

Count me in if you go next year

See what happens I think it's march Spa does a Subaru only weekend which I think would be amazing to do. It was Jay that suggested it so hopefully be able to make it next year too ;) 

• 3 weeks later...