Hello All

Hi all
My name is Andrew Turner i'm 18 years old and i own a 1996 Subaru Impreza Wrx STI.
I live on a tiny island called Saint Helena in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean.

We have some great roads here for driving. there in poor repair but that dosent stop my scooby.

i'm new to the club and subaru ownership so any guidance in terms of maintenance would be very appreciated. The previous owner treated it very rough and it has even been involved in a collision. 
But all in all i love this car and i'm excited to finally be around fellow car enthusiasts. I have attached a picture of it (although it wont have the badly done stickers much longer)post-3526-0-06566600-1418377249_thumb.jp

I dont really know. There is an HKS inter-cooler system and it's currently getting new shock absorbers, a full set of brake disks and pads and new steering rod. the gauges are for oil pressure and boost pressure but were not re-connected after the crash but i'm gonna try and do that (may need new sensors). there is also an amazing raptor exhaust system that really opens up the noise.  I also need to get some foglights.