cost of your mods

ChrisD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im with greenlight, £520 fully comp, mods covered. add extra mods at anytime all I do is send him a PM on another forum. no admin fee to add mods/change car.

6k a year and valued at 6.5k and im 30 5 yrs no claims, 13 years held. (up for renewal end of july)

used sky before but not again after they sent renewal and it had rocketed then I got a quote from flux which came in with the same insurer as sky but loads cheaper. told sky and they offered to price match but went with flux as they should of done that first time.

but greenlight has been the only company that has sent me the best price through with renewal that I couldnt find cheaper elsewhere. been with them a few years now.

so id recommend them straight away. were really quick with dealing with a non fault accident on my last car also.

but so many other factors in insurance, whats good for one person in one location could be bad for another elsewhere

• 4 weeks later...

If you have more than one car and a Mrs then it helps...alot.

Best multi-car quote so far, £508 for two cars with admiral (elephant, diamond, that other posh one, all the same group)

1x std Pug 107 (not mine). Mrs is 26, 6yrs ncb

1x Subaru Impreza STi 2004 with mods, air filter, exhaust, lowered, wheels, dash cam, engine power increase up to 25% extra power. I am 30, have 10yrs ncb, 13yrs driving.

Current car is a Octavia vRS 170bhp. Oh and I live in the country which also helps.

Pug group 3, Impreza group.....pheffffth something higher.

Ironically it was the suspension that bumped it up, the rest was about a £20 increase!