Bugeye sti top mounts.

Dempsey

Just after a little pre Christmas Scooby advice if at all possible?

The bugeye I'm looking at hopefully getting Saturday with this minor knock it has, has been suggested it looks like the front top mounts that could be playing up.

I have had a little look into it and yes they have a few references but just checking on this part really. The guy has offered me another £120 off the price to take those into account so does that sound plausible?

Being very new to them still just seeing if this is reasonable as most mounts I've found are all uprated and cost a fair amount.

Any advice or info appreciated.

Merry Christmas & a Happy new year in advance to all our fellow subaru lovers :)

Yeah I've seen them aroud that price so that's not really an issue but wasn't totally sure if they do suffer from that on the front.

I know the rears and shocks tend to suffer but haven't seen much in the way for reference on the front end?

It's something I can get done at work for about £20 so the fittings not so much of an issue just trying to see if what I'm being told is believable?

Oh I know it's not something that can be sorted without hearing it in the flesh that's for sure but if it sounds a reasonable thought then that's fine.

Just trying to see if I'm being LED down the path with the suggestion if you see what I mean.

Appreciate your reply and hope your having a very Merry Christmas :)

Well I bought it. It's home after a somewhat eventful day that makes me surprised I continued to buy it (no fault of the car) but by the time things came to light the deal had been done.

Nothing serious really, just things that should've been taken care of before I bought it but weren't and just made for a very long winded day waiting around for things to be sorted.

Still all was sorted and then we were bought dinner for the inconvenience so can't knock that really.

The knock appears to be the starting of the shocks going after more looking into it so the money saved off purchase price will be going into suspension after a little while.

Still other than that the car is so solid, really impressed on the 85 mile journey home. Very pleased with it.

Will get some pics up of it soon (once cleaned again) to show the beast off lol :)

Damn I didnt meet you. [emoji17]

Mate it was a pain in the !Removed! of a day and all over the place. I am back up that way at some point for work related business as he was almost opposite the Mercedes dealers so when the time arises I'll let you know. Be the only Scoob in the car park so you'll know who's who lol.