Exhaust question

Dempsey

Just wondering as have heard mixed answers in the past but would a Blitz but spec R rear section off of a gc8 classic fit onto my gdb newage bug wagon or will it be totally wrong?

I have found one that would be what I'm after exhaust wise but it all depends if they are interchangeable or if totally wrong.

I'm thinking wrong as I thought quite a lot had changed between the two versions but am being given different answers by other people.

Anyone shed any light or confirm either way?

From what I've heard the back bracket is the only thing that doesn't match up so wouldn't stop it from fitting ther than the one bracket. But I can tell you if it's from an Import with an Import cat on it forget it won't fit be about 1.3" too long. :( I found this out with the raptor for a blobeye :(

No didn't get fitted [emoji22] mate. So going to change the center pipe see if it changes the sound as it has an aftermarket back box. I'm actually waiting to hear about a nurspec too for the bugeye. I'll do recording if I remember before and after..

That's cool mate, shame you couldn't get it fitted in the end then :(

I am also considering the Raptor as have heard loads of good reviews on it so am tempted. Although doesn't have the big name attatched it seems a decent system although will only be changing the rear on mine.