Surrey Scoobies Monthly Meet 8th March 13:00

It's Monthly Meet time again! As ever, it's at The Fairmile in Cobham.

8th March 2015

DSCF3323b%20(Small).jpg

Full address for the pub is:

The Fairmile

Portsmouth Road

Cobham

Surrey

KT11 1BW

Kicks off from 13:00pm onwards!

Eveyone with a Scoob is Welcome. Your welcome even if you don't have a Scoob, you just can't park on the grass :)

As with the last couple of months, before adding your name to the list, please ensure that you read the following:Meet rules:

1. No idiotic driving on the roads surrounding the Fairmile

2. No damaging the Fairmile grass

3. No leaving litter/cans/pint glasses on the Fairmile grass

4. Do not partake in any other idiotic behaviour that gives Scoobies a bad name

In addition we ask that only Japanese cars park on the grass please. Members are more than welcome to come down in non-Jap cars (or bring friends) but please, Japanese only parked on the grass (there is a second car park to the rear of the Fairmile if you don't want to park in the main area).

• Like 1

Just had a question about this Pete is it the 2nd Sunday every month or just Random Sunday's I've posted this one and Sheffield Subaru Services and Lincolnshire meet up on Legacy and Foresters forums. :) 

I could be up for that, only an hour or so down the road [emoji4]

Anyone know if anything going on nearer North London / Hertfordshire areas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I've seen in my short time here. Let me know if you find anything though, I'm just down the road from you.

If not set one up if you fancy it[emoji6] . I'm happy to try help you where I can. If you can get a venue and dates and time's is the main thing and at least 3 or 4 people. But for the benefit of any local club's that do run any meets we always welcome them to advertise here so to help other clubs with meets when we can. I had one club want me to post up local meets for them here not in your area just to add. Now am happy to help when I can but they need to help themselves for me to help you. By posting them here for member's. I did feel they felt above themselves. So I've not advertised it for them and I won't they're still welcome to post it and I'll do my upmost to help from here. They can just have one member that post's it here. Thats fine I don't ask for much but a little work is needed. Sorry I kind of used this post to point a finger at a clyb didn't I.

But hopefully get every area sorted bestvwe can with help of local clubs so nit to stand on toes.

Yeah, I know that Middlesex has a club. I'll try and make contact with them on scoobynet (even though they don't look very active), and if I can relay any information back here. I don't think I'm quite up to starting a meet yet, after all my car's still stock!

Also apologies for hijacking the Surrey thread, but you guys are friendly enough so I hope you don't mind [emoji1]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update alert, looks like there might be a Middlesex meet on May 10th:

Dear mod, thanks for the detail adding, but those are the details of last year's meet! This year is being discussed now in the URL below

http://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/1002476-msoc-may-meet.html#post11667350