hi all, just joined, newbie, be gentle,

del73

I've had several legacys, gt, gtb, and b4 rsk, now looking to buy another mk2 legacy if any body could piont me in right direction, done the usual places, eBay, piston head, auto trader etc, cheers

• Like 1

There was a blue GT on gumtree last week- it was dirt cheap, about £995 I think.

I believe there was a gtb on the UKLegacy forum too.

Nice choice with a gen2 but sadly they're getting thin on the ground now with rust and quite a few of them having bottom end failure.

Welcome to the forum, really nice bunch on here. If you've got any pictures of your old cars, they're always welcome too.

• Like 1

Hello widesam, cheers for all that. I texted the gumtree 1 early today and sold if the same one,, light blue? I've had afew gen 2's and love em, both white, and unfortunately my rsk had been rear ended and not repaired properly befor I got her. I had her over 7 mths and couldn't get her right again so sold her to a breaker. I see an old 94 gt on pistonhead which has gone not sold so I've emailed p/h to see if I can some info, fingers crossed.

That's the one, someone got a proper bargain there. Gen 2 is the nicest in my opinion, I'd have loved a white one, but it would've been a nightmare to keep clean.

Is that the one in the midlands somewhere? If so, it's been up for a while and the price has crept up. I was debating between that one and mine when I bought it.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

There's a gen 2 GT on the Facebook subaru buy and sell page. A little overpriced imo, but it's been up for a while so you might be able to knock the price down a bit

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk