Perrin wing stiffi install help

robwrx

No mines on a genuine STI spoiler but if you have a replica that's the same size well almost identical I can't see it being a problem some good strength double sided sticky foam or equivalent should do it :) But would check what spoiler you have first I know the replica on the the Blobeye would be too small it doesn't stand as high. 

So if it's like this should fit fine. Can't find a picture of the one on the blobeye but it sort of looks more P1ish style and sit's lower.

$_20.JPG

• Like 1

Yeah easy enough I'd have thought Can be easier you the top part of the wing and be removed otherwise be a little bit more tricky getting them in as you will need to slide them in with a bit of force with whatever you have used to stick them on with. So be a little clean up too :D 

My spoilers a rep i think as theres no screws on the top section but mine fitted perfectly as gambit said bit of tape holds them in , i just slid them in and then removed the tape bit fiddly but can be done

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk