Subaru insurance

Looms

I'm with the NFU myself, but these are really good and was nearly £100 cheaper then NFU. I would have moved over but on the 1st of Jan 2013 when I came to tax the car, and found out I had been driving around with out any MOT for 3 months. And had to pay for an MOT tax and four new tyre's to pass its MOT £695 late I didn't want to mess about moving so stayed with NFU :D

But I found these to be very helpful.

Might be worth saying your apart of this car club as they do discount for that also. Not sure if we need to make ourself's known to them before or not but worth a try

http://www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk/

I was with them once for another car my old ST170 would never use them again. Shocking service, there not in the UK and have lot's of bad feedback on the net I found after I went with them. I only went with them as I was with swift but I had modded my car with somthing can't remember. But they said they could no longer insure it, and was on my way to halifax the next day for a car meet. So It was just a quick replacment at the time. That being said it was nearly 5 year's ago now. And I agree they was cheap, but would not use them again myself