After abit of info/help?

Tangoman

Hey guys looking at getting this, im 99% sure its ok, its got 140,000miles (I know its high) R reg, I took a pic of the chassis plate hopefully someone will tell me if it looks as it should!

post-1208-0-53033600-1375556216_thumb.jp

post-1208-0-74737400-1375556219_thumb.jp

well colour code is right.

1996 - GLACIER WHITE 230 SOLID

gear box is right for car

UK/Europe Impreza turbo 2000 / GT MY98 TY752VN6AA

has diff rear spoiler so check paint work as that's a sti. should tell how well its been look after. vin look sound to me rust round rivets look like car is as it came out of the box. just check normal check on body work millage is nothing if car has been looked after.

• Like 1

that's got the same front splitter as mine, mines on 150k miles and still going strong, mines also a uk turbo 2000, the only parts on that from the pic that weren't on from the factory is the wheels and the roof spoiler, wheels are newage i believe and roof spoiler as said above is sti, and quite expensive too as i was looking for one, the lower spoiler looks standard, would look better if you could find the sti lower one to match other wise i'm quite jealous as that's what i want for mine, white and sti looks