parking light

I can't see why it wouldn't be mate but you could always tap onto the hazard warning light switch if that makes it easier. I can't remember where it was in the Forester now to much sun and booze since you was here :) 

Boo i know, it's a ball ache to get to as i have to remove the cubby box thing. i was halfway through testing all the wires under the dash when my multimeter died on me, it's already been tapped into to run the rear fog so i'll hook it up tomorrow and see what happens. Gauge pod should be at home when i get back from work too

Oh not good :( but least some good news with the pod I meant to say to you when you was here I have some silicone hose for the boost side of it was going to give you it before you left. If youi wanted it that was it's red to match my hoses is the only downside 

Sweet cheers dogma.

I'll just tap from the in side of the foglight side of it. Found a whole heap of wires undrr the dash with an inline fuse that doesn't seem to go anywhere, looks like it may have been for the jap toll box road pricing thing.

• Like 1

To be honest it's a bit of a ball ache getting to it as i've no radio keys there is also a buletooth unit stuffed behind the Stereo and 2nd din unit and it's doing my head in getting at the back

, was gonna use the clock before i realised the loom goes back into the roof as opposed to running along the front, the wire from the parking light is easiest theres already a ground wire attached but been chopped half way through and i'll just pick up an ignition live from one of the many random ones i've found hanging around

And if that doesnt work i'v ordered an 'add an accessory ' fuse piggyback unit from the bay

I've ordered a couple of these, don"t know how effective they'll be but i can just use the under dash fuse to gain the two live connections i need, saves me trying to solder upside down or making a mess of the loom. Once they have turned up i'll let you know how it went.

post-878-0-90010800-1375862951_thumb.jpepost-878-0-90010800-1375862951_thumb.jpe

• Like 2