Considering a new stereo

Hi all, I am after a new Stereo for my Forrester. I have the original in currently. I have upgraded speakers front and back plus a sub. Have two amps. One for sub and the other for speakers. Double DIN one required but want to use the steering wheel controls that are currently there. Any thoughts? Blue tooth and possible sat nav nice extras but not essential.

I have a double din pioneer sph da120 that I bought for my preza and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Sound quality is fantastic and the Stereo itself is very easy to use and has Apple car play/adroid compatability, comes with kit for using satnav on it, bluetooth, intructions on steering wheel controls etc. also I believe. Not cheap very much worth it for me.

I'm pretty sure majority medium class up stereos have ability to work with steering wheel controls. Don't have them in my Impreza but my Stereo is compatible (Pioneer AVH-X5700DAB). You can get adapter from eBay to fit: like this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-Impreza-Forester-Steering-Wheel-Stalk-Control-Adaptor-Lead-CTSSU001-/270877764046?hash=item3f1192a9ce:g:FIIAAOSwL7VWniSo