Club memebership

jschatt

No just being a member of the club you get the discount from Adrian Flux. Being a subscribed member gets you discount from Halfords in the welcome pack depending which one you go for heard the T-shirts not great but it's up to you. and you'll receive a Halfords Subaru owners club discount card with that. And there is also another section on this site that opens up with other discounts like Legoland and place like that. along with a splattering of other companies :cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

No just being a member of the club you get the discount from Adrian Flux. Being a subscribed member gets you discount from Halfords in the welcome pack depending which one you go for heard the T-shirts not great but it's up to you. and you'll receive a halfords Subaru owners club discount card with that. And there is also another section on this site that opens up with other discounts like Legoland and place like that. along with a splattering of other companies :cool:

How do you purchase the membership?? As I'm very keen on doing this asap

13 hours ago, Jamie_uk said:

Is the halfords discount across all their range or just certain items? Gonna be joining shortly just been waiting to get paid 

what's Adrian flux insurance like? It's that joyous time of year for me aswell

it's 15% off everything apart from bikes that are in sale or discounted from memory does say on the card. But yeah there isn't anything I haven't bought and not used the card for :happy:

And with Flux I guess I have to say they're good :laugh: but no they seem ok my missus went with them through the club insurance been with them over a year now and nobody could beat the quote she was given. I've been with the NFU for over 9 years so always been reluctant to move but I might next time as I know I pay more than I need too. 

1 hour ago, Chrisg1989 said:

thats all done now a paid member. Didn't go premium plus as much preferred the look of the polo shirt for an extra £4 on mufflebox

Nice mate and I have the polo shirt too. it isn't bad actually better than I thought it would be. I have nothing to do with that side of things so it's all out ofmy hands the designs and looks but happy with the shirt :happy:

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

it's 15% off everything apart from bikes that are in sale or discounted from memory does say on the card. But yeah there isn't anything I haven't bought and not used the card for :happy:

And with Flux I guess I have to say they're good :laugh: but no they seem ok my missus went with them through the club insurance been with them over a year now and nobody could beat the quote she was given. I've been with the NFU for over 9 years so always been reluctant to move but I might next time as I know I pay more than I need too.

Thanks for the info mate how long does the card normally take? I got some bits in mind :D buying membership now. Will check out the insurance aswell

Errrm again I got mine pretty quick well as soon as they came in couple days after but depends on how busy Steve is but should be 3 working days but I have known a few people waiting two weeks if he's ran out of the plastic cards. He then has to wait for Halfords people to send the new ones out before forwarding them on. But if you have any issues I can chase them up and see if the welcome pack along with all the stuff has been posted.   

• Like 1