CV Boots

desbo

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C

You should be able to order one from any Subaru dealer. Or I would have thought they would be the same as all the others just make sure it fit's the year of the car. So should be able to order one from any auto parts store just by giving them the reg of the car. They should be able to find the right part for the car might take a day or 2 :)

Also try Fleebay :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=CV+Boot+for+a+22B+Impreza&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XCV+Boot+for+a+Impreza&_nkw=CV+Boot+for+a+Impreza&_sacat=0

Hope you get it sorted soon mate

And if it's for an MOT if you use tape around it to hide the split an MOT tester told me they are not allowed to remove it and fail it. Because they cant see the split. So if they do there in the wrong. But I would rather have one changed :)

As I said I have no chassis number or number plate as the parts are not on the original car so in my experience that rules out the Subaru dealers.

The stuff on eBay all looks like crap.  I really want original or origanal quality.  It is for a forest rally car so I can't just fit and hope.

I was hoping that someone would know that say the rare 22b cc and boot was the same as another less rare model and a part number would be good too. :-)

I know the 22b is rare I still think you will be able to use the same part off another car the same year but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe one of the other members might be able to confirm it maybe not bit of a gamble.

And I didn't understand what you meant that it wasn't on the car. And I agree main dealers will have the same problem you have and they wont want to get the wrong part so will more then likely say they can't. 

Tlag might know as he build's Subaru's or MD Peformance