2001 WRX 2.1 STROKER BUGEYE WITH LOADS OF UPGRADES

Smudger8538

£7000

had over 15k spent since I got her at 125,000 with Some service history when I bought her in February of this year (car was completely standard). Forged 2.1 stroker engine was fitted at 125,000. It was bedded in with NO boost for 1500 miles

Guys get real. This isn't an Halfords special. It hasn't ben put together with electrical tape in hopes that it will stay together. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! This car is the result of a lot of love, money & will power. It isn't at it's fullest potential and it isn't at its lowest. Anyone wanting a great base for their own take on a show car then here is your chance. Please don't insult me by offering me your pocket money from your girlfriend cos she probably only gives you enough to run this car for a few days. The price is the price and is a steal at that. If you have half a brain and even only half a clue with half a Brian you would still understand and appreciate this car and the work that has gone into it.

IF ANY OF THAT ⬆️ ABOVE IS YOU WITH DREAMS AND NO ACTUAL INTENTIONS OF PURCHASING THEN PLEASE DONT READ ON. TURN BACK AND GO LOOK AT THAT CORSA 1.2 YOU WAS JUST CONSIDERING BUYING [emoji6]

Car was mapped by Andy Carr and was done on a live map so no print out unfortunately but he did max the injectors out and said with bigger injectors this car would be faster. It has launch control, anti lag and duel map (around 260bhp @0.7 bar or around 400bhp @1.5 bar)

Full 12 months MOT as of 3/9/16

ENGINE

Here's the spec of the engine:

the bottom end spec will handle 550+ bhp easily.

INDUCTION HARDENED 2.5 NITRATE COATED CRANK

LATEST GENERATION

FORGED PEC STEEL RODS

STANDARD LENGTH

FORGED MANLEY PLATINUM SERIES STROKER PISTONS

SUBARU GASKETS

ACL RACE BEARINGS

NEW RCM OIL PUMP

SCDB- STI 7 BLOCK HALFS USED

STI 9 UK AVCS HEADS

MEGAN RACING POLYBUSH ENGINE MOUNTS

STI PINK 550cc FUEL INJECTORS

TD05 big 16g billeted turbo, COVERED APPROX 5k

Built by craig bellworthy

STI TGV DELETES

STI INTAKE MANIFOLD

(ported & polished)

GRADE B7 PLUGS

NEW SAMCO SET IN PINK

PINK POWDER COATED INTAKE MANIFOLD

CARBON INDUCTION KIT, direct feed through the headlight.

ROCKER BREATHERS

FORGE dump VALVE

JAPSPEED BLACK FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

NEW ALLOY RADIATOR

BRAND NEW 6 PADDLE CLUTCH FROM CG MOTORSPORT 600 miles ago

S/S STI OUTLET MANIFOLD & STI UP-PIPE

TOYOSPORT 3" DECAT DOWNPIPE EXHAUST

CAT BACK STRAIGHT

THROUGH TO BACK BOXES (COBRA CUSTOM TWIN PIPE) sounds distinctive compared to all other Subaru's VIDEO LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ADD

SHORT SHIFTER

STI STRUT BRACE

CUSCO REAR STRUT BRACE

BCR FULLY ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SUSPENSION

ANNODISED BLACK & PINK DRESS UP KIT NUTS BOLTS.

CARBON FIBRE RADIATOR SHROUD

Battery RELOCATED TO THE BOOT

POLISHED FUSE BOX COVER

STI PINK HEADER TANK CAP

MISHIMOTO PINK ENGINE OIL FILLER CAP

MAGNETIC SUMP PLUG

BRAND NEW Battery BOUGHT LAST WEEK READY FOR THE WINTER

My car gets serviced every 3k AS THIS WAS MY DAILY, she is now sitting in my neighbours drive as I have bout another car and don't want to put more miles on this year.

Service history all present & correct.

TRANSMISSION:

6 speed (non Dccd) box

Good for up to 750 bhp and 160+mph

These boxes have been seen to do this and in rare cases- more!!

Box was fitted to my car at 130,000 (same time as the engine) and was inspected with NO negative feedback.

Bought the box when it had covered only 47,000 miles

INTERIOR:

I bought a mint black pro drive interior

Full Clifford 650 advantguard with intellistart (remote start) and turbo timer

2 fobs and 2 keys present

Carbon fibre centre pods/gauges housing

Sit clocks with red rpm adjustable gear change light (clocks show car mileage to be 25k less to original mileage.

Defi Gauges and Ecu- oil temp/boost/watertemp/oil pressure/fuel pressure

OMP black with blue centre steering wheel (blue quick release boss kit)

wrx sti original car mats

pioneer double din 6.5" pioneer head unit with usb, BT, CD, DVD, external memory stick and auto connect, screen faded slightly. Uploads all contacts and has clear audio to and throw when making calls.

tinted windows all round

Blue interior lights

Carbon dipped door trim and centre console trim

Black sunstrip

Go pro attached to the rear view mirror. In with the sale.

EXTERIOR:

HID kit with Angel/halo headlights with LED side lights (tinted)

Smoked/tinted rear LED lights

XXR 18" deep dish alloys with falken azenis tyres and blue rim protectors

4 tyres have plenty of treat

Rear window spoiler (in gloss black, not fitted)

JDM STI front grill, painted in gloss black

(With a deep purple and pink STI badge)

Roof scoop (gloss black, not fitted)

Blue Epman locking wheel nuts

Cobra Twin pipe exhaust

RCM rear drop links in annodised blue

ABW Wide arch kit carbon dipped

CARBON FIBRE rear wing

STI scoop in gloss black

8d carbon fibre bonnet wrap

Goodridge Braided brake lines

Car was fully resprayed only 6 weeks ago (not a !Removed! back street garage either, see last pic) cost £1500

BAD BITS

All cars have them,

The wide arch kit has a few blemishes on them but nothing that can't be dealt with as they're all removable for spraying or dipping again. It's not noticeable unless your really close.

Trailing arms could do with being replaced but I have a new upgraded set with poly bushes and a reconditioned powder coated rear subframe (needs fitting)

she is mint and gets cleaned every week and polished using only the best products chemical guys or poor boys polish sealant and wax.

The boot will need a new wooden floor board, cheap to buy and most breakers or Subaru club members will have a spare.

she is a 15 year old car so not mint but not far off and is a very good example of a Bugeye.

I have mentioned a lot and probably forgotten a fair amount (all good tho)

I have been honest with the ad and can say this is a reluctant sale but I can't justify keeping this car anymore as I'm getting addicted to spending on it lol

Need to get a nice diesel Bmw

This build took me nearly 10 weeks from scratch and turned the car around from a basic **** heap to a real show car/head turner. The car was due to be sponsored by Sick Speed in the USA and is currently representing CG MOTORSPORT at car shows.

SPARES: full suspension (original in great condition.

bonnet scoop and under tray.

Sti twisted side skirts.

NOTE: the private reg will be retained by myself.

Hell of a lot of car for the money.

If I don't get what I want for the car, I'll break it so just message me the parts your interested just in case this happens. Thanks

Text only: 07827224543 for any questions about the car.

ee0a1fcb07fe1853497a92d13cfb34a0.jpg25f0fc178eef7ec27ab0745db3f5ef93.jpgf97e3a728fdfacc6defe7b2b9bfd89b0.jpg4b315b734c6c3c6d884aad0c2d07bce3.jpgfd9bdfeeca57748975d6114d64237e1f.jpg29cfc1614b9cbae7a3191965c09ab113.jpg38612dce53d8d41e83d243682f48bd48.jpg6bdb7bdd9d0d337b886835acfb5877ee.jpgd305afa60a739501161d966dad88d9ed.jpgdd878030c925e2768321ae44426be0d8.jpgf5799903df9205eae992b7d31b3e4c92.jpgf2e0d75dc7d1c31e25dd01f7c741503d.jpgb9fe63549dc90697918870b3ea46cc25.jpg8c1dceca301559c76b30303bd90d5de5.jpgeb7e33abdea579d0709a39bfe9859d3f.jpg17f85ae7b77de353cc0c6cbf2f665f7b.jpga429989972fc809f2ad97e6b16cec679.jpg

Text message me if you have any queries 07827224543

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Good luck with the sale 🖒 passed me a few weeks back at owlcotes heading towards Bradford sounded good [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Stants, just bought a few other cars including a 3.2 Quattro and the kids love it. Will be looking at getting a supra for next year so you'll still see me around in a Jap car [emoji12]. Hope your well and enjoying the new house kiddo. Stay safe and see you around [emoji106][emoji109]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk