Shoutout to Fellow Drivers to join a funeral convoy for a beloved Evo Driver!!

BoozyDave

Hi all

I know I don't come on here much recently (I'm snowed under with work), and it's a sad reason that I'm posting about, here goes

I heard about a crash in Rotherham that involved and evo, sadly the driver passed away 😢

So I am basically appealing for Evo drivers, and others alike, he loved most cars tbh, if available to simply join the convoy from the Masons Arms at Wickersley, Rotherham, 28th Dec 12 Noon meet to drive down to the crematorium at rotherham.

His wife is wanting cars to attend and give him a big funeral procession to the crematorium in Rotherham

All makes and models are welcome, let's see if a few people on here will help to give him a big send off
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=531669

Please share with any local groups or forums that you are on

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BoozyDave said:

Hi all

I know I don't come on here much recently (I'm snowed under with work), and it's a sad reason that I'm posting about, here goes

I heard about a crash in Rotherham that involved and evo, sadly the driver passed away 😢

His wife is wanting cars to attend and give him a big funeral procession to the crematorium in Rotherham

All makes and models are welcome, let's see if a few people on here will help to give him a big send off
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=531669

Please share with any local groups or forums that you are on

I could possibly make it pal in the unicorn

IMG_3612.jpg

• Like 1

Hi everyone, just to let you all know Julie is really looking forward to the convoy. I know many of you have other commitments and can't make it for those reasons. However, if you're unsure about joining the convoy due to not fully knowing Wayne, I can assure you after speaking to Julie myself that is not an issue whatsoever. If you simply want to show your respects for a fellow car enthusiast then please don't hesitate to join us. Julie said her and Wayne would absolutely love all car enthusiasts no matter what their preference to join the convoy. All truly are welcome. That being said, please ensure to be fully respectful of the event. We don't want to cause any issues. I'm aware some of you guys are down as "going" for this event so I have let Julie know there will be at least 20 of us Subarus tagging along so far.  1f642.png:) Cheers everyone!

For anyone attending the convoy for Wayne, his partner, Julie, has a list of details so everyone knows what to expect. Please give it a read through.

Cheers

Waynes Convoy:

All welcome, Wayne would have appreciated strangers from all over for the convoy, if they are car enthusiasts then that will be all Wayne needs to see.

Please arrive by 12 Noon latest, however, if you wish to arrive earlier, The Masons serves breakfast & coffee as well as alcohol.

We will be arriving & driving through the Masons Car Park from Northfield Lane entrance at 12.15/12.20, please ensure our path is clear, we will drive straight through, we will leave the car park onto Bawtry Road, cars in the masons can then pull out behind the convoy, go all the way around the roundabout and down towards Herringthorpe Crematorium.

If cars are in the overspill car park at Trinity Catholic Church, on Northfield Lane, please feel free to approach the roundabout at Northfield Lane, rather than go through the Masons carpark. You can join the convoy as it comes around the roundabout

Masons Arms Wickersley
Bawtry Rd (Car park off Northfield Lane try S66 2HF)
S66 1JY (might be bawtry road postcode)

Trinity church (Across & down a little, from car park to Masons Car Park)
Northfield Lane, Wickersley
S66 2HF

Herringthorpe Crematorium
Ridgeway
S65 3NN

On arrival at the Crematorium, people are welcome to follow in to the car park. Mark (ST) Paul (Subaru) & James (Lotus) will follow the hearse due to driving family, subsequent cars following, please turn right into the large car park.

Anyone not attending the Service are more than welcome to the Masons where we should be arriving around 1.45/2pm

Many thanks to everyone.

This is tomorrow guys, lets give Wayne the send of he deserves thumb.gif

If you live nearby and have 1 hour to spare, come along to give his family some support from our forum thumb.gif

At least 30 Subarus and loads of other lesser cars attending