Jacking points

Jesse James

I have a GR 2010 sti hatch and I am unsure where the jacking points are? The diff is not an option cause I only have a short jack

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Their is a thread allready for this mate.with a picture for jackin points and axle stand positions.but if your using oem jack then its front and rear corners under side skirts

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I have a GR 2010 sti hatch and I am unsure where the jacking points are? The diff is not an option cause I only have a short jack 

Their is a thread allready for this mate.with a picture for jackin points and axle stand positions.but if your using oem jack then its front and rear corners under side skirts 

Hi mate I have looked at the picture but if it is the same one then I can't make other where they are.

Their about 8 inch from each end.not best picture as my car is lowered so hard to get under.but its this cut out a1aa232b4cfaaf3677d70df9e3ebb621.jpg

Is that where I would put a trolly jack?

Their about 8 inch from each end.not best picture as my car is lowered so hard to get under.but its this cut out a1aa232b4cfaaf3677d70df9e3ebb621.jpg 

Is that where I would put a trolly jack?  

I wouldnt put trolly jack on their will push skirt up.can you see that triangle plate in background in picture can put trolly jack on that for front.i go take a picture of back for yeah

Carnt see with how my car is park.but you sould be able to reach rear diff easy from rear car with a trolly jack.its were i use to lift both side at once.if i only want to lift one side i use oem jack on skirt lifting points

You could lift from skirt jackin point with trolly jack just go slow at first to make sure car is liftin n not bending.best to lift from their if you get one them rubber hockey puck pads for jack.

You could lift from skirt jackin point with trolly jack just go slow at first to make sure car is liftin n not bending.best to lift from their if you get one them rubber hockey puck pads for jack.

That is my worry. Cheers mate j will have a look tonight