NJH

Help please - probably from Admin of this forum.    I think I advertised and sold my Subaru Legacy Outback through this site 16 months ago.    I duly notified DVLA of the sale (which they have acknowledged).   However, the current owner has been a naughty boy/girl and the local constabulary initially thought it was me.   They have asked me for details of how I advertised etc. and any other information.     Please can someone tell me how to look back at my ad.    I shall be very wary of doing a private sale in the future.

Help please - probably from Admin of this forum.    I think I advertised and sold my Subaru Legacy Outback through this site 16 months ago.    I duly notified DVLA of the sale (which they have acknowledged).   However, the current owner has been a naughty boy/girl and the local constabulary initially thought it was me.   They have asked me for details of how I advertised etc. and any other information.     Please can someone tell me how to look back at my ad.    I shall be very wary of doing a private sale in the future.
Here you go,

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19726-Subaru-Legacy-Outback-2.5SEi---one-owner-since-new

Depending on what your using to look at the forums normally click on your profile and you should see all your activity

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd tell plod to go jump and ask what grounds they have to suspect yourself seeing as the sale of the car & transfer of ownership has been acknowledged by the DVLA . I presume it's taxed & insured in the new owners name which would make tracing the keeper pretty easy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk