For Sale 11/03 Legacy BP5 Wagon

scroller

Now for sale, my Arctic White '03 Legacy Twinscroll 5sp manual  Wagon. Imported in 2014, I'm the only UK owner and it has been genuinely loved and pampered. It showed a Jervic verified 60k on import and now has 96k on the clock. Serviced every 6 months and run exclusively on V-Power  if this car has needed anything doing it has been done and all the receipts are present to show that. Exterior - immaculate for a car of this era  with a very few marks on the driver's sill and on the front bumper. OE Subaru mudguards, unmarked and recently refurbished alloys, Falkons all round with 4mm plus. Bosch wipers. Engine - remapped 2 years ago with the addition of a Hayward & Scott s/s sports cat exhaust and an uprated fuel pump. Dyno'd by Perfect Touch Performance at 303bhp. Interior - black/grey cloth unmarked, fitted OE mats fabric and rubber, Momo gear change knob, OE Subaru short-shift gear linkage, overhead Subaru console, OE Mactintosh audio, PURE DAB radio (I-Pod enabled), Bridgewater cruise control. Jpnz owners manual and cover.  Faults - apart from the very few paintwork blemishes there are none, so  why sell? My head's been turned by a Mk5 and once tempted there was no going back! If you're interested there are numerous pictures on the SORmyCAR.com website where it's for sale for £5500. There is some flexibility in that price -speak to Brad on 0208 191 7917 or 07340 769 581.           

• 2 weeks later...

Now for sale, my Arctic White '03 Legacy Twinscroll 5sp manual  Wagon. Imported in 2014, I'm the only UK owner and it has been genuinely loved and pampered. It showed a Jervic verified 60k on import and now has 96k on the clock. Serviced every 6 months and run exclusively on V-Power  if this car has needed anything doing it has been done and all the receipts are present to show that. Exterior - immaculate for a car of this era  with a very few marks on the driver's sill and on the front bumper. OE Subaru mudguards, unmarked and recently refurbished alloys, Falkons all round with 4mm plus. Bosch wipers. Engine - remapped 2 years ago with the addition of a Hayward & Scott s/s sports cat exhaust and an uprated fuel pump. Dyno'd by Perfect Touch Performance at 303bhp. Interior - black/grey cloth unmarked, fitted OE mats fabric and rubber, Momo gear change knob, OE Subaru short-shift gear linkage, overhead Subaru console, OE Mactintosh audio, PURE DAB radio (I-Pod enabled), Bridgewater cruise control. Jpnz owners manual and cover.  Faults - apart from the very few paintwork blemishes there are none, so  why sell? My head's been turned by a Mk5 and once tempted there was no going back! If you're interested there are numerous pictures on the SORmyCAR.com website where it's for sale for £5500. There is some flexibility in that price -speak to Brad on 0208 191 7917 or 07340 769 581.           
Where are you based? Can't see a location on the advert [emoji50]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk