Classic Impreza looking fir new home

This is my very much loved Subaru impreza . I am the second owner and this has been my daily drive for many many years . It is mechanically perfect , 4 good tyres and alloys recently refurbished ( hence the colour change ) . Regularly serviced although completing the logbook has wained as I never expected to part with it . All repairs have fastidiously used genuine parts . Drivers seat base recently changed along with the header tank ( see photo ) The lacquer has started to perish in several places  and the drivers door has been damaged  - I had a quote for £1000 to repair this and respray all the lacquer . Some of the engine hoses have also started to perish and whilst I have been systematically changing them I have to accept that this car needs to be loved and I just don't have the time anymore , I just need something that I can drive in central London every day ... No real idea what its worth but I am resolute in that it needs to find the right home . Mileage is at 145k .

I would ideally like to get around 5k for this as its worth that much the me to keep as a fun weekend car ,

IMG_9136.jpg

IMG_9137.jpg

IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

IMG_9119.jpg

IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9125.jpg

IMG_9129.jpg

IMG_9131.jpg

IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_9110.jpg

IMG_9112.jpg

Thanks to Mattb for his help and advice . So I know given the bodywork and milage that I'm not going to get 5k ( at the moment )  but thats a good reason to post it here . Im going to get the cosmetic body work bits done and keep as a fun summer car rather than my daily drive but will remain open to offers ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Again 

so Ive decided to hang on to this , the car has had all the bodywork done and I am now looking to tart up the interior . I have a new drivers seat which ws the main bit of wear but I've been looking for ages for an interior better than mine , in particular the rear door cards ( which you wouldnt expect to be too bad but I transport a lot of equipment in mine so its pretty shabby ) 

anyone got any ideas , or what later interiors ( if any ) might fit ?

P

Your restricted on door cards am afraid mate. You can swap seats round from model to model with not much difficulty but the door cards on the face lift are unique. I’ve got 2 in my garage but no idea what state their in. 

Hi Matt

if you fancy having a look I would be interested , its the rear door cards on mine that are tatty with lots of tears in the handles and the little grey screw covers are all missing . Nice part of the world your in !

P

Aye I’ll have a look mate, I’ll put some pictures on later. Mines having its oil leak sorted today. That means gear box out, new clutch, new crankshaft oil seal and new oil separator plate. Glad I bought the parts separate ages ago to split the cost! 

Typical though, I’ve sorted the oil leak at the front 2 years ago, the back oil leak today then another will start this next year I bet!!