Subaru Impreza 2004

Hi up for sale Subaru Impreza 2004 119500 miles full service history 11 month mot , just been serviced , pump and belts changed 98k £3500 Ono  look on my profile at old post , for pictures etc cheers Scott 👍 car is in good conditon , drives well engine and gearbox spot on ,  

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/15/2018 at 4:34 PM, Scott shepherd said:

Hi up for sale Subaru Impreza 2004 119500 miles full service history 11 month mot , just been serviced , pump and belts changed 98k £3500 Ono  look on my profile at old post , for pictures etc cheers Scott 👍 car is in good conditon , drives well engine and gearbox spot on ,  

Hi have you got some more info on the car please and some pictures also where are you located

cheers 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 8:19 PM, Mynew2 said:

Hi have you got some more info on the car please and some pictures also where are you located

cheers 

Hi mate yes located Halifax , full service history , just been service and 11 month mot , Sti interior , forger Re circ valve pro drive wheels body in good condition , look on my profile at older post and there’s loads of pics if you can’t find them reply to me and will put some more on again ! 

On 7/28/2018 at 8:23 PM, Mynew2 said:

Also do how long have you owned the car for as there was a descepancy with the mileage?? One on the MOT’s it dropped 22K miles?

I have owned for a year , and I have had gold check done , and I have not seen its ever done that ? Through checks , honestly I don’t no what your implying? I have all documents etc