Immobiliser wont allow car to start

I have 55 plate subaru imprezza wrx lookalike one and only key broke, so in order to get car moving ignition barrel hacked to pieces and car was start with override code. So now i need to how to go about fixing said damage, i.e can i buy new ignition barrel and have key transponder reprogrammed or habe given myself major expesive headache. Any help guys if so car will be broken and sold as has load of decent aftermarket stuff on car. Coilovers, 18imch bbs wheels, roof spoiler rear diffuser cntre and sides. Thanks guys 

On 7/19/2018 at 5:07 PM, William Andrews said:

I have 55 plate subaru imprezza wrx lookalike one and only key broke, so in order to get car moving ignition barrel hacked to pieces and car was start with override code. So now i need to how to go about fixing said damage, i.e can i buy new ignition barrel and have key transponder reprogrammed or habe given myself major expesive headache. Any help guys if so car will be broken and sold as has load of decent aftermarket stuff on car. Coilovers, 18imch bbs wheels, roof spoiler rear diffuser cntre and sides. Thanks guys 

If you still have the snapped part of the key you will still be able to get a key cut. (Providing you have the V5 document).

unsure how much it would cost though. 

I had a Astra coupe few years back and something in the barrel snapped so i couldn start the car. I phoned breakdown up, he hot wired the car so to speak to get me home. I had to stall the car outside my house to cut the engine. I phoned a auto locksmith and he built me a new barrel around my existing key for £80. 

Job sorted. 

Have to get new barrel and key the proper key from subaru, still keep looking about or sell car Car till starts so gonna just sell rather than break it, has load of nice aftermarket parts,18in motorsport wheels coilovers rear strut brace jndsr back seat, many nice add ons shame to break