Yorkshire noob

scoobyshaun

Morning all. New owner of a 55 plate forester XT turbo, did a straight Swap with my 03 wrx wagon. In just the few days of driving the big bus, I can say I'm more than happy I chose to accept swap, had a couple of mods previously, nothing too stupid: tints all round, new larger back box, coilovers dropping the front lower than your grannies t!ts. Looks great at the current stance, but a pain in the exhaust pipe getting over the hump at the entrance of the court I live in, its only about 4 inches high. The other quite worrying issue is the rear N/S COILOVER has previously leaked and its banging, shaking and rattling. Just recently becoming a dad for the first time at my ripe old age of 39, only my measly excuse of a wage, buying a new set isn't going to happen any time soon. The guy did give me the stock set, but I really don't want to use it. So currently scouring the t'interweb for a single one or a set that might have one or two buggered ones but has the one I need in good order, after finding out I could use impreza ones too I thought great, opens the options up more.... Nope also no help. Apart from that and the fact the exhaust being waaaay too quiet that the neighbours have not complained because all the cats are still present, I'd say needing more room than my wrx, I definitely made a good choice. Here is the hearse

IMG-20180810-WA0003.jpeg

DSC_0759.JPG

DSC_0820.JPG