Super positive experience Remap & Garage

Jesse James

First of all please don't think that there is an ulterior motive this is just me sharing my experience with other that may be interested.

I booked my 2010 STI Hatch in for a remap as the car is standard and i want the best possible platform for starting my modding journey and from what i have learned this is the best way.

I was booked in at Pole Position in Wolverhampton who have Andrew Carr visit once a week to do mapping. Andrew is a top guy and his knowledge and experience are invaluable. he took my car out and did one run then returned to tell me that the car was running lean at the top end, he suspected that there may be an issue with the fuel pump. after a short conversation with the one of the owners (apologies i cant remember his name) but he confirmed that this could be the case and would be the best place to start the search for the cause of this, One new Walbro 255 and the car was good to go. 

Andrew too it out on a run then came back to tell me that it had sorted the issue and the technician showed me that the pump had started to break down. after this Andrew spent some time working his magic on my car and the result is phenomenal. all the cold start behaviour has gone and runs smooth as it warms up and the oil temp is raised. once the oil is heated it is a totally changed machine and after a year of ownership this has changed everything, it pulls like a train.

once this was completed and some hours had passed i also asked for some assistance with my diff inserts as i could not get the leverage with the car on axle stands. In came Tommy who did a superb job and within 15-20 minutes as well as a short conversation this was all completed.

great day Pole Position and all the guys and lady there are great. exceptional customer service and a garage that are happy to help their customers. i cant thank them enough for the assistance and this is defiantly a place i will be visiting again.

thank you