Powering the rear door window mech off the car

Hello.

I am hoping that someone can advise me.  I need to put a 12v feed into my rear door loom to power the window motor as something is jammed and the glass wont go up at all.

Which of the wires / pins are the live feed and the earth/ neutral please?  

Thank you

Matty

Would be better pulling door card and visual inspection on window mechanism and check voltage supply to motor right at the motor pig tail connector if you think it not getting power, a headlight bulb would be a 5amp load and makes a good circuit integrity test light .
Sometimes tapping the motor gets them working if got a dead spot on commutator .

Thanks for the reply but I need to know the right 2 pins to put a 12v supply to to power the window. 

I've already done the things you mention above.

The door is one I have just purchased and it has seen delivered with the glass sitting in the down position but it's at a weird jaunty angle as if The glass has been pushed down physically at the front side. The motor clicks When the switch is activated, but the Mech won't move.  I want to power it inside the house via a 12v supply.

Thanks

Matty

20190125_124745.jpg

Rear right on a SG is probably blue and blue with red trace for the window motor . polarity reversed for up/down

Any doubts and simply pull door card and power it right at short 2 pin pigtail connector from the motor ...

20 minutes ago, Mr B said:

Rear right on a SG is probably blue and blue with red trace for the window motor . polarity reversed for up/down

Any doubts and simply pull door card and power it right at short 2 pin pigtail connector from the motor ...

That's great info.  Thanks.

Matty

I wonder if anyone has seen this wonky window issue before?  The top of the glass should be parallel to the door top sill.   

I think something had happened during it's journey from the seller to me.

I can't see anything obvious when looking into the door with the card removed but something has gone wrong...

Matty

The lower rail on the window mech is bent as the glass has clearly been forced down very hard.  The window angle compared to the one on my car is totally different.  The motor works but the whole caboodle is jammed 😞

these photos show the difference:

20190125_124757.thumb.jpg.a9509d79fa4f4b14bcc45cc6dd609c66.jpg

20190125_124745.jpg

The lower rail in which the wheels run is bent at one end preventing the window going up at all.

The issue is that with the mech/glass jammed in the down position the mech cannot be removed from the door framework.

force the wheels out and cut/bend anything needed to get glass up and out .

Have wasted fair bit of time on window mechanisms either due to corrosion or damage, can be a ballache due to restricted access .