number plate is it worth anything

bazza

Hi mate we're just sorting the Forum's out with area's for local meets. And in talk's with looking into Trax/Japfest

With the Reg I would look at the online selling Reg sites see what they offer you and maybe add £100 to £200 on it. I have heard people putting £300 more on the value what they was quoted and selling it on eBay.  

I believe that's Japfest2. Think by whats being said is Japfest castle combe. But not sure if it will come around to quick. But will keep everyone updated soon as we have a clear picture ourselves  :)

i went to castle coombe a couple of years back now my mistake you are correct..

i remeber that it was a big show with track action club stands every were and stalls and took us about two hours to get in lol very busy

but worth it

do i need to become a full club member to attend any shows?

There is no full member as such as in paying yet this may change to help with discount with these days and to help limit places available as like most things will be limited 1st come basis, and the running of the forum. But any of that is to do with Steve I have nothing to do with that side of it. So not really my place to say anything to much about that ;)

I have heard that Japfest is not as good as Trax and not organised as well. Hence the 2 hours just to get in :) But would still be happy to go.

Trax is Silverstone

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/