Great Dealer

We have just bught an XV Premium 2 Litre from KT Green in Otley, West Yorkshire via a recommendation from not only our next door neighbours but also another friend as well.

Really easy to deal with, test drove a car before they even knew my name. No pressure sales tactics and a good cup of coffee to boot.

We needed one quickly because my Disco Sport had just been written off so Matthew the Sales Manager said that if we wanted one so quickly why didn't we buy the demonstrator, only 2000 on the clock and a really good deal instead of ordering one - so we did.

This has been a really good car to drive so far - the only things I as a driver miss are the lack of parking sensors but I can soon rectify that!

Being an independent garage they are really flexible and helpful, we got a lift into the garage to collect the car at short notice, this was very helpful to us as the loan car wasn't brilliant so got sent back. Matthew even put my cherished number on retention for me.

We would wholeheartedly recommend them to anybody.

ps I was really grateful for my dash cam, it helped with the insurance claim and was the first thing that went on the new car!

Bob H