Outback 2009 no power to multiple circuits

This is intermittent,  car starts normally but no power to centre console, radio,satnav,info, heated seats, front and back wipers, 12v. Sockets. I have had it come back on while driving. I have checked some of the fuses and they are ok. Not mechanically or electrically minded but doesn't make much sense that so many circuits can be affected. Any advice gratefully received.  Thanks

A power feed or ground connection issue that all those circuits feed on,

Should be fairly easy find by tracing likely causes from wiring diagram and good old visual inspection to start with .

Don't overlook ignition switch either  although likely cause more faults and fault lights I expect but have consult wiring diagram to get full idea on possibilities ...

Thanks Mr B, will do. I did have a number of metal items in the storage between the front seats. I have been advised that there is a sensor under there that can sometimes cause an issue . So ive removed them and will see how it goes will have  a look at the diagrams.

Cheers

Rob