Widrtrack coilovers

Good evening all,

I'm sure it's been discussed here 1000 times over. But it's that's special time for my scooby, it's time for new coilovers.

I currently have blitz zzr's with 6kg/5kg springs on when I imported the car from Japan. I originally loved the suspension setup as it handled very well.

It's now time to replace these units as the rears knock and bang like mad, let alone the lack of rebound controll (very bouncy and harsh).

I eventually settled on ordering a set of Miesterr's to find out there's a 12 week back order! So I'm now looking for a replacement to oder. I have heard very mixed things about BC's. I'd preferably want inverted dampers (but not a deal breaker) so looked at BC's RM coilovers, but 1k is a bit to spend on a risk of what the ride will be like.

Tien seems to also have mixed reviews and I'm slightly conserened about the performance of the flexz twin tube design as that's lower technology then the original bilstien inverted shocks that would have came with the car. Tien obviously do offer the monotube dampers but these come with 9/7kg springs and that seems a little hard?

A set of used bilstien B16 had just sold on eBay so I'm gutted I missed out on those!

So my question is for a car that is a daily driver and is driven in the South West so roads are a bit questionable at times! What have people fitted and found to work well? The car does get driven "well" so I do have a high demand of the car, sticky tyres are generally used. Currently running the factory JDM Sti wheels. The car is a JDM spec STI 05 widetrack and as you can see I don't run the height that low. 

Any reviews of coilovers setups on similar cars would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jake.

IMG_20200413_164821.jpg