New to SOC advice sought

Hi,

I am looking for some guidance/advice on a problem that's appeared after 3 year of blemish free ownership of Impreza 2.0iR Sport 2006 model . It began with the engine management light coming on and giving code P0032, checked front A/F sensor founfd it faulty so replaced with dealer supplied genuine replacement, Cleared code started car within 30 seconds light comes back on, check code same P0032, I have tested as best I can all the wiring loom back to ecu but having massive problems obtaining a workshop manual for a UK spec vehicle. I purchased 6 so far from different sources being told they are covering UK vehicles but they are all for left hand drive variants only and the wiring diagrams bear no resemblance at all to my car.

In desperation even after checking the new sensor and knowing nothing was faulty with it I purchased a denso replacement to see if that would make any difference and of course it hasn't. My basic questions are can anyone tell me are UK spec workshop manuals and wiring diagrams available for Impreza 2.0iR and if so where from, secondly has anyone come across this particular fault before and found the cause. I have looked via google and many different scenarios and checked things from the sublime to the ridiculous but am at the point of needing to get the wiring diagram to move forward. 

My only other thought is that the engine ecu has a fault on the A/F circuit but not found any information to substantiate that they are a particular weak spot or problem on imprezas. If you can advise me differently I would be much obliged. 

Finally regarding the code P0032, it always sets from cold after approx 30 seconds, if I wait until the engine is upto running temperature and clear it it doesn't bring up the light again for the rest of that journey but if you check fir codes it shows continually as a pending code. I have traced the loom back to ecu and cleaned and refitted all the connections even though there was no apparent corrosion. the biggest mystery is the car doesn't seem to be running poor with this problem, getting the same mpg as always, performance has not declined in anyway since first ownership, Starts first turn of the key, doesn't seem to be running overly rich, no smoke from exhaust of any colour. I apologise for the long post just wanted to try to cover everything but probably missed the most obvious things and thanks for taking the time to read it. Just hoping there is some advice/guidance available.