2010 Impreza WRX-S Hatchback - Only 220 in the UK

Campling

Hello all, 

Hope are all well. I'm preparing my Subaru WRX-S for sale and wanted to gauge interest and give passionate Subaru owners first dibs. 

2010 Impreza WRX-S with 83,570 miles. I consider the car to be in very good condition with all the original WRX-S Prodrive parts. Apologies i don't have more pictures at this time, but i'm preparing it for sale at the moment and shall be doing a full valet in the coming weekends to prepare it to go on Autotrader. If you want pics ahead of this, please do ask and i'll get in touch and i will happily send some to you. 

The car has had 3 owners including me. Was an ex demo vehicle and is standard apart from the wind deflectors and mudflaps. 

Service History main highlights are below... 

MOT passed on 2/10/20 - No advisories. (noticed today that the MOT station made a typo on the mileage for the eagle eyed)

4 new Pirelli P7's with tracking and toe adjustment in July @ 77,730 miles,

Oil and Filter Change - July 78,197 miles

Spark Plugs, compression test, New Auxiliary belts, new front and rear Anti Roll, Trailing Arm, Wishbone and drop link bushes. New Clutch and Brake fluid, Oil and Filter in Feb 2020 @ 74,219 miles

New Clutch @ 67,193 miles

New Timing Belt @ 65,071 miles 

I love this car. It was my first Subaru & its been absolutely faultless throughout my ownership. I'm selling as i want to buy a Ford Transit and convert it into a campervan. I have the Thule roof bar attachments which i can include for £80 (worth 130)

A couple of bits i shall be honest about.... There is some wear to the Gearknob Gaitor. The passenger mirror is currently inoperative, the previous owner disconnected this due the motor shorting out and staying constantly on. Being honest, i just haven't needed to fix it. I am currently in the process of replacing the drivers side front foglight due to it being cracked and replacing the mirror adjustment switch due to something having been super glued to it by a previous owner and it looking a bit naff. Other than tarting up the paint on the brakes, i think this car is almost in "mint condition" There is the usual wear to the paintwork and interior for a car this age, there are no major dents to the body or tears to the interior. Seat covers have been on most of this year! Original WRX-S mats included. 

£8,500

I'm really open to offers and open to viewings. I have only just put this on the market so please do get in touch!! The car is a rare model now and importantly is unmodified and i consider it to be in very good condition. There aren't many for sale in the UK, i know the market and i believe this is a fair price from an honest and open seller.  

Cheers, 
Matt

car.jpg

car2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...