Subaru Forester 2008

Avi oppo

Hi I have a 2008 manual 2.5 forester (58 plate) lovely condition just had full major service from cams Subaru all documented all cylinders firing spot on spark plugs changed etc cam belt in great condition I asked him to change if necessary he said it’s not as I said it’s all documented the whole car is rust free underside is very clean it’s completely standard in terms of power only thing i have had done is major service all the little scratches done rear windows completely tinted and grill done black to match looks how it should in my opinion this has to be one of the last sg9 produced as it being a 58 reg the car is perfect one of the nicest I’ve seen so clean inside and out with all original bits I.e Subaru boot mat Subaru wrench with case the milage is at 128 I bought it a 126 thousand. Reason for this post I’m not interested in selling my beloved forester I want to swap for the wrx hatchback I’m new here just thought if anyone knows anyone who is  interested I’ll post pics when I figure how to work this as I said I’m new here