Large collection of exhaust gaskets. WRX/STI 2.0lt Turbo

OGRI

Hello everyone. I have a large amount of gaskets as per the title of this thread. Approx 4500 individuals, which combine to make the 7 gasket sets to fit the 2.0 turbo, from engine block to tailpipe.

Were Custom Made. Steel both sides with a carbon core. Please see pics, each box weighs about 20-30kgs. Tied in bundles of 20 with 4 layers to a box. For 3inch bore centre pipe too.1841507430_GASKETS003.thumb.JPG.a9773f9cd5af8f562ac2a280ccdf7516.JPG1323454140_GASKETS002.thumb.JPG.13971157d5978eed0a803f16be7a8a91.JPG

Inspection welcome about 5miles from junc30 on the M1. The trainline also stops in my village.

I would accept £600 for the lot as I wish to semi retire.

Plus clear the space in my garage.

Anyone interested please email feralt304@hotmail.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again fellow enthusiasts.

I have just listed all these gaskets on a well known auction site.

Auction number- 203597624990

The starting price is £0.99p for the whole lot.

I hope that this forum will take advantage of this opportunity, to keep these special cars on the road. It would be a good investment for the members of this club. For very little money and much, much less than they cost to even produce.

I have been selling them for 10 years on that site. They were custom made and are of very good quality. See my sellers feedback. 100%

Thanks to your forum and to your members for letting me show them here first. Good luck to all that maybe interested.

Regards OGRI.

• Like 1