intresting reg for one of you subaru owners?

WASP99

Hi Just testing water with a number plate i have which might be good for one of you people.

Its on an old field bike ive had for years which i used to ride on my uncles farm.

Dont even know if you can transfer to a car? ive googled and think it can.

i believe it needs an mot to be transfered to retention? this will never happen as it was last mot'd in the eighties, its now bent rusty rortten (its last trip around the fields it crashed tru hedge and ended up in the pond years ago..) and the rats have scoffed the seat ! lol

But i think when its 40 years old it becomes mot exempt. this is early next year, its 1983

i have the logbook still and its sorn.

The reg is DAD 508Y  'DAD SOBY' 

Dave.

PIC_1026.JPG

Just now, WASP99 said:

Hi Just testing water with a number plate i have which might be good for one of you people.

Its on an old field bike ive had for years which i used to ride on my uncles farm.

Dont even know if you can transfer to a car? ive googled and think it can.

i believe it needs an mot to be transfered to retention? this will never happen as it was last mot'd in the eighties, its now bent rusty rortten (its last trip around the fields it crashed tru hedge and ended up in the pond years ago..) and the rats have scoffed the seat ! lol

But i think when its 40 years old it becomes mot exempt. this is early next year, its 1983

i have the logbook still and its sorn.

The reg is DAD 508Y  'DAD SOBY' 

Dave.

PIC_1026.JPG

in its heyday !