classic scoob sport wagon (wire diagram for rear doors)

can anyone tell me what wire colour does what on a sport window switch rear door card ,

am about to swap the door cards over from a wrx  because the cards are lighter in colour and match the seats hopefully.

(the switch fitting and the door handle are different) but the furnishings that hold the door card in place are interchangeable .  

someone must have had a look into this by now? 

the color code on my wrx/sti is( from left to right into the plug fitting)

black/blue

blue

white/blue

blue/red

red 

the colour code on my  sport wagon is( from left to right into the plug fitting)

black/white

blue

green/white

blue/red

black/red

Miggs just refreshed my memory about this sorry about that, and cheers Miggs ;) . Not sure if this will be of any help with asking for a more in depth guide really. I will have a look see what the others might have too. Steve was meant to have uploaded these for members to download I will chase him up about it :D

faiy.png

or4z.png

Just checked another one for your year it's just the same really. Doesn't give any detailed info like what you want to know :( 

• Like 1

Sent it just before I posted here, will try again when I can get chance, it might be in my sent items so may be able to do it from the tablet now, will be back in a sec...

...ok I forwarded it from the sent folder to you again, the email you gave is right isn't it? Does your email delete or block spam? Might have blocked my message thinking it was spam due to the attachment

My email is miggs2002uk@yahoo.co.uk

Sent it just before I posted here, will try again when I can get chance, it might be in my sent items so may be able to do it from the tablet now, will be back in a sec... ...ok I forwarded it from the sent folder to you again, the email you gave is right isn't it? Does your email delete or block spam? Might have blocked my message thinking it was spam due to the attachment My email is miggs2002uk@yahoo.co.uk

just sent you my email again

ok i have uploaded it to dropbox and sent you the link via email, also heres the link incase you don't get the mail

Click for linkypoos

got it mate thanks..... i had a few issues getting it to open but am sorted now, just got to find the page

• Like 1