Bugeye headlights 2001 impreza

Pauline

Can anyone please help ?? I have recently bought a 2001 Impreza. My dream car, only to find out that the backs of the headlights have corroded beyond repair, therefore, I have no main beam. I have tried to source them but with the cheapest being around £600 for 2nd hand pair and £1600 for new I am stuck!!!! Does anyone have any ideas or solutions for my problem please?? TIA Pauline x

• 4 months later...
On 12/14/2023 at 9:51 AM, Pauline said:

Can anyone please help ?? I have recently bought a 2001 Impreza. My dream car, only to find out that the backs of the headlights have corroded beyond repair, therefore, I have no main beam. I have tried to source them but with the cheapest being around £600 for 2nd hand pair and £1600 for new I am stuck!!!! Does anyone have any ideas or solutions for my problem please?? TIA Pauline x

I have pair of original factory fitted Bug-eye lights unused and in as new condition. Had Momo headlights installed at time of purchase.

Boxed and stored in garage.

If you are still looking can send photos

Kind regards

Ernie