Bridgestone Dueler A/T 002 or Avon AX7 All Terrain tyres

Hello! I am new here, my name is Marco and I actually live in Spain. Just got a new Subaru Forester Executive Plus as it is called here. In Autumn green with the bi-tone leather interior. We specifically bought this car, as we live in a valley with a 4km rather bad forest track, quite steep at times. The great thing is that "normal cars" cannot get here, as you need bottom clearance. We started with a Mitsubishi Montero Sport, but this is quite old, industrial and not good for longer drives. So we traded in our very reliable Toyota Corolla Verso for the Subaru, so we have two cars that can go up and down our track. But, the Subaru came with Bridgestone Dueler H/S Sport tyres. Which for most people would be fine, but they totally do not function here when it rains. The road gets like driving on snot.

So my question is if there are any Forester drivers out there, who have experience with the Bridgestone Dueler A7T 002 ot Avon AX7 All Terrain tyres. I look forward to hearing your experiences. 

With many thanks,

Marco

Neither of those, but i've been runningYokohama GO15 AT on my Prado sized Landcruiser for the past 5 or 6 years.

One of the best wet and poor weather tyres i've ever had, quiet comfortable and wearing well too, sensibly priced in the UK at least, they're snowflake and mountain symbol stamped so officially winter rated all season tyres (which may or may not be needed in Spain), quite a few members on our Landcruiser forum are using them and happy to buy again when the time comes, they're not rock hard sidewalled like some AT tyres designed for serious offroading.

Hi Judd, thanks for your reply. The Yokohama GO15's were on my initial list too, but they have only an E label for fuel consumption and in various online tests don't come out that well. Hence I narrowed it down to the tyres in mentioned in the topic description. Cheers, Marco