cambelt kit

LUIGI-3

Pop on here mate I did ask if they would come an advertise here with the hope they would help with parts or with any club discount but I did say wasn't needed, with any advise would have been welcome as stated but they said no :( But best people to try. And say we sent you. You never know enough people do they might get the hint ;)

http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts.asp

And might remember my email :D

• Like 1

No problem the more you use them the better the discount they are good I was just hoping to get them involved here as me and I know a few others have used them. I just think pester someone long enough like I did my missus they will crack and give eventually to the powers of Rophenol....

• Like 1

Kit looks fine mate.when I done mine, the subaru place ( subaru 4u ) where I got It from.said you don't need anything heavy duty unless your going over 400 bhp,obviously I got a standard kit.i changed my oil seal (one behind the pulley wheel) as their known to leak and i had one! my thermostat ( for a couple of quid you may as well) and all the pulley wheels/ tensioner.I say "all" as I've heard of people just doing the belt which doesn't make sense to me. anyway I also changed the oil cooler crossover pipe as mine was rusty, so give it a good inspection.hope this helps mate.

What's up with your water pump?

• Like 2

Kit looks fine mate.when I done mine, the subaru place ( subaru 4u ) where I got It from.said you don't need anything heavy duty unless your going over 400 bhp,obviously I got a standard kit.i changed my oil seal (one behind the pulley wheel) as their known to leak and i had one! my thermostat ( for a couple of quid you may as well) and all the pulley wheels/ tensioner.I say "all" as I've heard of people just doing the belt which doesn't make sense to me. anyway I also changed the oil cooler crossover pipe as mine was rusty, so give it a good inspection.hope this helps mate.

What's up with your water pump?

this was standard kit they quoted me for :mellow: and my car is non turbo, so that was bit steep, nothing wrong with pump mate just thought its normally done all in once with cambelt

That's cool, mate you've got the right train of thought.i'e when you've got it all stripped out you may as well do it all, saves you going back in there in the near future.i also changed auxiliary belts on mine and oil/ filter change due to changing the seal.

• Like 1