Tyre rotation

stants

yeah they never really used to last me long till i got my 306 1.9 TD (diesel pugs are bullet proof apparently) i however didn't kill the engine as such just the ENTIRE electrical system the alternator was on the way out and it melted the main loom but before that i'd had it 18 months then i had a 1.4 civic 5Dr it lasted around 15-16 months until i part exchanged it for the scooby and now i shall keep it for MANY MANY years to come!

I rotate mine every oil change! 5k!! Most subaru dealerships say ιt don't matter!! Good ones recommend ιt!! Tyres last longer but you do replace all 4 at the same time!! Impreza uses a viscous coupling, so really needs the tyres to be the same all round!! Little differences lιke lighting up tyres

On a roundabout will be compensated for! But if you do 6000 miles on a set of tyres that have a 6mm difference front to rear! Imagine the difference in revolutions due to circumference?? Some say ιt's ok! I prefer to er on the side of caution!

• Like 1