Anyone know where I can get a replacement Fog light for a 2004 WRX?

JusNoGood

HI folks

I hope someone can help me...My passenger side Fog on my 2004 UK Blob WRX is quite badly cracked. I'm really struggling to find a replacement. I've talked to Halfords and quite a few breakers but no-one seems to have one :(

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Regards

Jus.

Ha ha I was after a mint pass side one aswell!! Looked for 6 months!! Then gave up ɑnd got covers!! Lol did buy some pattern parts!! But they were about as close to fitting as stuffing my bullmastiff in the recess! Lol

probably a noob statement but have you looked on eBay or gumtree those may have what your looking for and if not then you can at least post a want add on gumtree and people might approach you with a sale but obviously be careful as there will probably idiots out there who will try and offer to buy the car from you as there's always some no matter where you go lol

So far I've asked all the breakers on the subaru forums and searched eBay and just a general google search. There was one being sold from Latvia....but I think that may fall into the category Jonny mentioned, i.e. dodgy copy that won't fit/work properly.